A Reputation for Getting Results
The 8th SMART Investment & International Property
Expo has an established reputation for attracting
quality investors with a genuine and immediate
interest in buying overseas properties and investing
into financial products including stocks, funds and
alternative investments. It is extensively supported by
various key organisations such as banks, chambers
of commerce, professional associations and regional
Why Exhibit with SMART?
- Meet targeted high-income investors in one place over 2 days.
- It attracts both local and expatriate buyers.
- High-quality, free-to-attend visitors’ seminars, presented by experts that addresses investors’ concerns thereby endowing visitors with the confidence to buy into overseas properties and other investment products.
- Successful track-record for on-site sales for exhibitors.
High media coverage and attractive visitors’ promotional incentives.
Who should exhibit?
- International property developers
- International property agents
- Fund houses
- Retail/Commercial banks
- Stock brokerage firmsincentives
- Financial services companies
- Alternative consumer investments such as wine, art, etc
- Companies wishing to target retail investors and buyers of overseas properties
"On behalf of Profitable Plots, we would like to extend our heartfelt thanks to you and your team for the great effort in organising the SMART International Property Expo 2005...the response generated was overwhelming for Profitable Plots."
- Cedric de Souza, Profitable Plots Pte Ltd
"We were pleasantly surprised that the number of actual sales and reservations exceeded our most optimistic forecasts"
- Graham Bibby, MD, Richmond Group Asia Pacific Ltd.
"SMART is a well organized event and the co-ordinators have displayed a level of professionalism that is rather impressive."
- Amy Loh, Mulpha Land & Property Sdn Bhd
"We generated a number of quality leads from the local Chinese and expatriate market at the SMART show. We look forward to joining the SMART expo next year."
- Bert Chik, Vice President, ANZ Personal & Private Bank (Hong Kong)
"The seminars were extremely busy and I was pleased to see so many targeted buyers at the event."
- Jason Fong, Deputy General Manager,
Shanghai Pudong Development Bank