Sign up for receiving direct marketing to keep yourself in the loop on the overseas property market and related events details.
The first 500 successful registrants who has registered the event pass and signed up for receiving direct marketing in the promotion period successfully will be rewarded with a HK$25 coffee voucher reward*.
* Exclusive promotion to new registrants.
* The coffee voucher reward is available on a first come, first served basis and while stocks last. For details please refer to the terms and conditions.
Sign Up for Receiving Direct Marketing Reward Promotion Terms and Conditions:
Organiser: REA Hong Kong Management Co. Limited (the “Company”)
- The promotional period (the “Promotional Period”) of the Sign Up for Receiving Direct Marketing Reward Promotion (the “Promotion”) is from 1 February 2020 09:00 to 3 April 2020 18:00 (both dates inclusive). Participation outside the Promotional Period will be deemed invalid. The Company reserves the right to change the Promotional Period at its discretion without prior notice.
- The Promotion is exclusive to persons: (i) aged 18 or above on February 2020; (ii) who is a Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) permanent resident with a valid Hong Kong Identity Card; (iii) registrant who does not registered in the system record before 1 February 2020 09:00.
- (Terms) Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to participate in the Promotion shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- During the Promotional Period, each participant (“Participant(s)”) can receive the coffee voucher reward (“Reward”) by following the below steps, namely:
- i. Click on the REA Hong Kong Management Co. Limited online promotion ads to visit the online promotion website (https://www.smartexpos.com/hk-apr-2020-expo-pass/#free-pass)
- ii. On the ’Get Free Pass’ registration form, fill in the required information and check the direct marketing checkbox to sign up for receiving direct marketing from the Company, its group of companies and partners.
- iii. The first five hundred (500) Participants who have successfully completed the registration in the Promotion Period, as determined by the Company at its sole and absolute discretion (“Winners”; each a “Winner”), will each be rewarded with one (1) designated HK$25 coffee voucher. “Registration” in these Terms and Conditions shall mean completion of both Steps i and ii.
- iv. One (1) designated HK$25 coffee voucher (“Voucher”) with the email notification (together, the “Reward Letter”) will be sent by the Company to each Winner at his/her registered email address seven (7) working days after the expiry of the Promotion Period.
- The Company will record each Participant’s registration date and time. If there are any disputes, the record of the Company shall prevail.
- The Reward is not transferable, not for sale, nor exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
- Each Participant can only register one (1) time and receive a one (1) time Reward.
- The Reward is available on a first come, first served basis and while stocks last. The Winners will be decided at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company is not the provider of the Vouchers. The use, disposal and redemption of the Vouchers are subject to the policy of, and the terms and conditions specified by, the participating merchant(s) as stated on the Vouchers. The Company shall not assume any responsibility or liability for any and all matters of or in connection with the Voucher(s), including without limitation the validity, quality, accuracy or fitness for purpose of such Voucher(s), any products, goods and/or services redeemable under the Vouchers, and any loss or damage arising from or in connection with such Voucher(s) or the use, disposal or redemption thereof. The Company excludes and disclaims any and all liabilities for any damage or loss (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered or incurred by any of the Participants arising in any way out of or in connection with the Vouchers.
- The Participants agree that he/she shall enter the Promotion at his/her own risk and shall be solely responsible for all risks of participating in the Promotion. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any and all damages, losses, claims, costs or proceedings, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered or incurred by any of the Participants arising in any way out of or in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
- The Participants are solely responsible for the validity, accuracy and correctness of their own email address provided to the Company for participation in the Promotion. The Company will send the Reward Letter to each Winner via the email address which stands in its record at the time. The Company excludes and disclaims any and all liabilities for any damage or loss (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered or incurred by any of the Participants arising in any way out of or in connection with the (non-) delivery/receipt of the Reward Letter.
- The Company has the sole and absolute discretion in determining a person’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to receive the Reward. If the Company discovers, or it comes to the Company’s attention, at any time (whether after or during the Promotional Period) that any Participant has failed to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, the Company is entitled to disqualify such Participant from participating in the Promotion and where such Participant is the Winner from receiving the Reward.
- The Company further reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any Participant who breaches or violates any of these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the Promotion, engages in abusive, deceit or fraudulent behaviour in relation to the Promotion, makes false representations or statements, or violates any applicable law or regulation; and in such event, the Reward may be subsequently revoked and/or reclaimed by the Company.
- It is the Winners’ responsibilities to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of the Reward, and the Company shall have no responsibility or liability in respect thereof.
- The application of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, Laws of Hong Kong) and/or any comparable law in any jurisdiction giving to or conferring on third parties the right to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions are expressly excluded, and no provisions of these Terms and Conditions are or are intended to be enforceable by any third party (other than the Company and the Participants). The rights of the Company and the Participants to terminate, rescind or agree any amendment, waiver, variation or settlement under or relating to any of these Terms and Conditions are not subject to the consent of any third parties.
- In the event of any dispute or difference arising from the Promotion or any provision of these Terms and Conditions, the Company’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- The Company reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation the availability and details of the Promotion and the Reward), and to terminate or cancel the Promotion (including the Reward) at its sole and absolute discretion at any time. The latest details of the Promotion and the amended version of these Terms and Conditions will be made available on the Company’s website (smartexpos.com) as soon as practicable. Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the Company publishing the amended version of these Terms and Conditions on the Company’s website (smartexpos.com) constitutes sufficient notice of such change(s), and that his/her continued participation in the Promotion after such change(s) will constitute his/her acceptance of and agreement to be bound by such amended Terms and Conditions.
- The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any and all changes, amendments, cancellation and termination to or of the Promotion (including the Reward) and/or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Company’s employees and their immediate family members, the Company’s trusted participating parties (both direct and indirect) and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the Promotion for fairness and impartiality purposes.
- The Promotion and the Reward are provided and subject to the prevailing regulatory requirements.
- The Promotion is held and applies only within Hong Kong. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and each Participant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong and waives any right he/she may have to object to as an action being brought in a court of Hong Kong.
- If there is any conflict, difference, inconsistency or ambiguity: (a) between the information contained in the promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall apply and prevail; and (b) between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.