Fabulous electronics and home appliance giveaway
The first 5 investors* who sign a deal on an overseas property and make a minimum deposit payment of SG$3,000 onsite on each day of the expo will be rewarded with an electronic gift*. Total of 10 giveaways!
- Electrolux Coffee Maker, Philips Air Fryer, Apple TV, Samsung Soundbar, Philips Coffee Maker, Philips Pressure Cooker, Philips Digital Rice Cooker
# Only available while stocks last. SMART Expo reserves the right to replace any prize(s) listed above with other item(s) without further notice.
How to participate to claim your electronics prizes:
- Make a transaction on an onsite overseas property with an Exhibitor at Singapore SMART Expo (March 30 – 31, Hall 404, Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre) and make a minimum deposit payment of SG$3,000 or equivalent value in a foreign currency. Register your successful transaction at the designated gift redemption counter on site by presenting a valid and signed original purchase agreement/contract and the original sales payment receipt and submitting a signed approval letter issued by the Exhibitor on the corresponding day. Photocopies and electronic versions of purchase agreements/contracts and payment receipts will not be accepted.
- SMART Expo Ltd. (“SMART Expo”) will record your name, mobile number and email address.
- The time and date of your registration will be logged by SMART Expo. Registration of claims is based on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The first five (5) registration made on each day of the Promotion (as defined below), verified as valid by SMART Expo in accordance with SMART Expo’s records of the respective participants’ onsite log in time and date, will receive the Prizes. Participants who register after the first five (5) valid registration and/or of any unverified registration, determined at SMART Expo’s sole and absolute discretion, will not be eligible for any Prizes. If any registration is considered by SMART Expo as invalid, the offer will be passed on to the next valid participant in accordance with SMART Expo’s records of the respective participants’ log in time and date of claim.
- Each Successful Participant (as defined below) will receive the Prize (as defined below) as designated by SMART Expo at its sole and absolute discretion.
Electronics giveaway promotion terms and conditions
- Organiser: SMART Expo Ltd. (“SMART Expo”) (at 15/F, MassMutual Tower, No. 33 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong)
- Promotion Period (“Promotion Period”) of this promotion (“Promotion”): March 30 – March 31, 2019, from 11:00am – 7:00pm (Singapore time). Participation outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted. SMART Expo reserves the right to change the Promotional Period at its discretion without prior notice.
- The electronics giveaways (“Prize(s)”) is not transferable, not for sale, nor exchangeable for cash or other prizes. The Prizes are only available while stocks last. SMART Expo reserves the right to replace any Prize(s) with other item(s) at its discretion without further notice.
- (Terms) Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to participate in the Promotion shall form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- (Terms) All registration must be made and completed onsite at the gift redemption counter designated by SMART Expo during the Promotion Period.
- (Successful Participants) Only one (1) registration is allowed per person and each registered participant will only be eligible to win a one (1) time Prize reward, regardless of the number of valid purchase(s) made.
- (Verification) SMART Expo will take steps to verify/determine, at its sole and absolute discretion, the validity of any registration and/or the identity of, or the records submitted by, any participant.
- A maximum of five (5) Prize(s) will be offered each day during the Promotional Period. A total of up to ten (10) Prize(s) will be given during the Promotion Period. The successful participants (Successful Participant(s)) will be decided at SMART Expo’s sole and absolute discretion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- SMART Expo shall not be responsible for any and all matters in relation to the Prize(s), including without limitation the quality/condition/functionality of such Prize(s) and any loss/damage arising from/in connection with such Prize(s) or the use/disposal thereof.
- The participants agree that he/she shall enter the Promotion at his/her own risk and shall be solely responsible for all risks of participating in the Promotion. SMART Expo shall not be responsible or liable for any and all damages, losses, claims, costs or proceedings, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, suffered or incurred by any of the participants arising in any way out of or in connection with their participation in the Promotion.
- SMART Expo has the sole and absolute discretion in determining a person’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion or to receive the Prize. If SMART Expo discovers, or it comes to SMART Expo’s attention, at any time (whether after or during the Promotion Period) that any participant has failed to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions, SMART Expo is entitled to disqualify such participant from participating in the Promotion and where such participant is a Successful Participant, from receiving the Prize.
- SMART Expo further reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any participant who breaches or violates any of these Terms and Conditions, tampers with the Promotion, engages in abusive, deceit or fraudulent behaviour in relation to the Promotion, makes false representations or statements, or violates any applicable law or regulation; and in such event, the Prize may be subsequently revoked and/or reclaimed by SMART Expo.
- It is the Successful Participants’ responsibilities to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of the Prize(s), and SMART Expo shall have no responsibility or liability in respect thereof.
- The application of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap. 623, Laws of Hong Kong) and/or any comparable law in any jurisdiction giving to or conferring on third parties the right to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions are expressly excluded, and no provisions of these Terms and Conditions are, or are intended to be, enforceable by any third party (other than SMART Expo and the participants).
- In the event of any dispute or difference arising from the Promotion or any provision of these Terms and Conditions, SMART Expo’s decision shall be final and conclusive.
- SMART Expo reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions (including without limitation the availability and details of the Promotion and the Prize(s)), and to terminate or cancel the Promotion (including the Prize(s)) at its sole and absolute discretion at any time. The latest details of the Promotion and the amended version of these Terms and Conditions will be made available on SMART Expo’s website (www.smartexpos.com) as soon as practical. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that SMART Expo publishing the amended version of these Terms and Conditions on the SMART Expo website constitutes sufficient notice of such change(s), and that his/her continued participation in the Promotion after such change(s) will constitute his/her acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, such amended Terms and Conditions.
- SMART Expo assumes no responsibility or liability for any and all changes, amendments, cancellation and termination to or of the Promotion (including the Prize(s)) and/or these Terms and Conditions.
- SMART Expo employees and the exhibitors and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the Promotion for fairness and impartiality purposes.
- The Promotion and the Prize(s) are provided and are subject to the prevailing regulatory requirements.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and each participant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong and waives any right he/she may have to object to an action being brought in a court of Hong Kong.
- If there is any conflict, difference, inconsistency or ambiguity: (a) between the information contained in the promotional materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall apply and prevail.
Cash shopping coupon reward
Attend our seminars and win cash shopping coupons!*
- Guests who attend SMART Investment & International Property Expo and correctly answer the question raised by the speaker in each seminar will be rewarded with cash shopping coupons!*
*Terms and conditions apply
Cash shopping coupon reward terms and conditions:
- Each speaker will ask the audience one question at the end of the seminar.
- The first seminar attendee to raise their hand as identified by the organiser or its official representative will get the chance to answer the question, the correct answer will be rewarded with cash shopping coupons.
- The value and number of cash shopping coupon rewards vary at different seminars. Participants are required to refer to the promotional materials onsite for details.
- Only one cash shopping coupon reward is allowed per person. SMART Expo reserves the right of final decision in case of disputes.
Visit SMART Expo early each day for more rewards onsite. Stay tuned for updates on the SMART Expo's facebook page.